Friday, November 17, 2006

change of plans

Hi Everyone!

Listen, due to the power outage and its aftermath, we are moving the youth movie night to MY HOUSE, in langley, its just off Glover and Eastleigh in langley.

Call me, (David) my number is in the directory, for directions. Basically, you take the freeway to langley, take the 220th street exit, drive south until you cross HWY #10, then turn left onto logan, which is right after the train tracks. its the first street after HWY#10. follow that until Glover Road, turn left on Glover Road,and then turn Right onto Eastleigh Crescent. I live in the apartment buildings labelled 20669, and my apartment is the one after four and before six. I am being cryptic in case some internet address harvester wants to send me lots of junk mail. anyways. come on over, bring the youts, sorry for the late change in plans, but its necessary. my TV is a bit ghetto, but it will do. ok.

see you tonight.

David

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home